Before the Morrison technician arrives at your home to service your heating or cooling system, please take a moment to make sure you're prepared for the appointment. Here are a few things to do in preparation for your service appointment:
- Know where all of the units in your heating and cooling system are located.
- Be ready to explain clearly what symptoms or problems your equipment has had and how long they’ve been going on.
- Make sure the system is accessible. If there is something blocking access to your equipment, please remove it.
- If your system's equipment is in an attic or crawl space, please make it easily accessible.
- For the safety of your pets, please make sure they are secured in a separate room so they don't get hurt and or escape.
- When possible, please make sure there is an adult available to legally allow us entry to your home.
- Be prepared to answer the call from Morrison, Inc., confirming your appointment before dispatching to the home.
- If you rent your home, please make sure you have your landlord's permission to have your system serviced.
- If your heat pump or evaporator coil is frozen, shut off your system before the technician arrives so it's thawed for service.
- Make available all information on prior services recently performed on your system.
- Be prepared to make a payment to the technician when service is complete.