- Parkersburg, WV native
- 1982 graduate of Parkersburg High School
- 1982-1984 Computer Science Devry University, WVUP
- 1984-1986 Vacation home sales, Kissimmeee, Fla.
- 1986-1990 Active Military Service USN
- 1990 Human Resource Development Foundation 400 Hrs computer training
- 1990-2005 Fenton Art Glass - Master Production Scheduling, forecasting, project management.
- 1986-1990 United States Navy Active Military Service
- 1987-1990 Assigned USS Charleston LKA-113 Propulsion Engineering
- Awarded Navy Achievement Medal, Good Conduct Medal, Sea Service Deployment X2, Engineering Excellence Award X2
- 2005 Hired as Dispatcher
- 2009 Moved to office operations.
- Responsibilities today include safety programs training and record keeping, information systems, computer maintenance, home energy audits and counter sales.
- Bryant Heating and Cooling Healthy Air Specialist
- Denby Home Energy Auditor
Community / Professional Organizations
St. Michaels Catholic Church
- Member since 1992